- Before passing the resolution, it is indeed to get the no objection letter from the creditors and the members.
- Need to file the copy of special resolution with the registrar of companies. Within thirty days from the date of passing such resolution in the Form.No.MGT.14.
- The company need to file an application in Form.No.6 for conversion to OPC along with the fees which is provided in the company’s registration offices.
- The directors of the company need to produce the declaration in the form of affidavit which should confirm that, all the creditors and the members given the consent about the conversion. (The applicable cases If, the annual turnover is less than 2 crore rupees and paid up share capital is less than or average of fifty lakhs).
- The members and the creditors of that company need to mention in the form of a list.
- The latest audited balance sheet and the details of profit and loss account has to be attached.
- The copy of no objection letter from the creditors needs to be produced.
We “Solubilis Corporate Services” works best in terms of customer support and guides them in an effective way. Solving the business issues and providing best possible customer services. We do services at various places in India. Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem, Trichy, Tirupur, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Karur, and Erode.